• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin Special 222

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

obsolete

Well this ram does not appear to be to bad after all. You may need to pump it with a ton of volts. But it's running smoother then my Corsair PC3200C2 256x2 @ 6-2-2-2 timings.

Hrmmm......I do have the voltages maxed out though. Eeek, not to sure as far as how bad that is for the DFI NFII Ultra B.......3.20 volts I believe, LOL! :eek: I could probably lower it, just jacked it up for the heck of it.

Attachments

• memory1.jpg
    memory1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 161
You should be able to hit 230 - 235 with those volts and the settings your running. I have 2 x 512 meg running at 230 2,7,2,2 or 240 at 2,7,3,3. Runs better than the XMS 3200LL's I own.

Great clock though

my xms 2x256 3200llpt runs 230 1:1 2-3-3-8 @2.85 volts stable i cant turn up the voltage any more !

would a volt mod help for higher speed?

I dunno if I can squeeze more out of it. I also don't know if it's stable, lol. I played Halo online for about a half hour......I didn't really test it as I did not have much time. I had to start a download last night so I did not want to raise it any more.

I actually did not take a screen shot of my desktop. Go here & download the 1.21 version of CPU-Z. Once you have executed this program hit F5 & it will take a picture of which ever tab you have opened (saves in whatever directory you have the executable file). Alt+Printscreen would take a picture of your desktop if need be. Use a photoshop program to edit or paste that screen shot into an actual jpeg, jpg, or bmp document.

I will try to get more out of the memory!!!! I could get 6-2-2-2 timings with my Corsair ram, but it seems to really lag things up. Corsair doesn't seem to like volts very much.

I'm not sure you can volt mod your vdimm or would want to. If you did manage to do that, you would more then likely need a bios that let's you up your voltage to the amount you desired (more then likely a hacked bios for your board).

Back