• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone get Kingston HyperX PC3000 lately?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The_man27

Kingston HyperX PC-3000 256M KHX3000/256
Latency is advertised as 2-2-2-6

I just ordered 2 of these from excaliberpc.com and hoping I get BH-5s. ;)

Can anyone confirm they have BH-5s with these modules (which they've bought recently)? Thanks a bunch ;)

This is my KHX3000. Dont know what chip it is, but it will do 217MHz DC @2.9v with 2-2-2-5 timings.

memorychip.jpg

I got them 2 days ago.

The_man27 said:
Kingston HyperX PC-3000 256M KHX3000/256
Latency is advertised as 2-2-2-6

I just ordered 2 of these from excaliberpc.com and hoping I get BH-5s. ;)

Can anyone confirm they have BH-5s with these modules (which they've bought recently)? Thanks a bunch ;)

Did I hear advertised 2-2-2-6:D Sounds possible but lets see how they perform once you recieve them.

I can't say for sure whats on mine, and I don't want to take the HS's off.

My Mushkin got to 247 on my Infinity, the KHX3000 got to 245 about 10 minutes after comming through the letterbox.

Not played with them since, theyre now in my NF7.

TDF.

I'm in school now... I checked fedex tracking and it was delivered today... I can't wait to try it out. I'll let you know when I get back :)

P.S. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but no one was home when the truck visited my house :(

I just got back from school... long *** day...
They are sitting right here on my desk... I'll give them a ride as soon as I rest and eat something... :)

Ok here's the deal
I have her at 3.2 (267fsb) and I have yet to test for stability with prime95. With Corsair XMS RAM it would BSOD on me at 267 (no signs of that yet with KHX).

Timings are 2-2-2-6 :) and the voltage is 2.8v (as high as my IS7 would allow it). I am not willing to go as far as soldiering stuff, so vmod is out of the question...

I will test her with prime95 overnight and I'll keep you guys up to date... :)

P.S. I just broke 16k in 3dmark01 with 16032 :)

Last edited:
I think you should be-able to run 2-2-2-5 effortless on 200 just using 2.7volts or less.

I don't believe in using higher voltage to gain performance but to stabilize.

I'm pretty much up against the wall running 250 5:4 at 2.75v 2-2-2-5 if I want to stay in warrenty. I don't even have 2.8 flat to maximize to this sittuation. I'm not going to test using Prime until I get my rig backed up. Keeping it at 240 for now.

Back