• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800-E Deluxe Low Sandra Mem BMs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

misterbee

Registered
I have a P4C800-E Deluxe with a P4 3.2 and a gig of Corsair 4400 memory. My Sandra memory bandwidth benchmark is around 4800, while Sandra says the benchmark for an 875 chipset and DDR 4000 should be around 5600! My memory is running in Dual Linear Mode and at 1:1 (400 in the bios). Does anyone know why I would be getting these lower Sandra memory scores? Thanks.

its because you are still running everything stock, the mem will only run at PC3200 speed until you up the bus, therfore upping everything else. with that setup you should be able to take it a ways up, by the way what cooling do you have on the cpu??

Thanks for the reply. I'm using a Zalman CNPS7000A-Cu for cooling, and I have the FSB @ 226, which results in the CPU running @ 3.61 . I don't think the CPU can handle more and be stable. The thing that stumped me is that Sandra says "Intel 875P 2XPC4000 CL3 DDR", and says the bandwidth should be 5615/5617. Mine's ~ 4800. I wouldn't think Sandra would use an overclocked processor for benchmark comparisons, but I don't know this for a fact. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Back