• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Settings...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ciku

check rig settings below... couldnt push anymore, getting blue screen... any suggestions?

you could go with kinda like your old settings.divider at 5:4 up the fsb and tighten the timings?you have new ram and now you lose some fsb?hmmm..do i hear a soldering iron heating up?????vdimm mod :eek:

lol..you know that like a joke with you and i now..hahaha..i will keep asking you until you finally do it.. :p

i finally get to upload my avatar tonight w00t
so are you going to try your old settings and go to 5:4?

You gotta vmod that mobo, I do it to every modo that I use. I have never had ram die running at 3.3V. Just make sure you have a little airflow and you will be fine.

not sure yet, im still thinking bout it.. although 1:1 is better :) when u do it, i will do it (vdimm) i guess hehehe

ya 1:1 is better but i cant seem to o/c very much with 1:1 not exactly sure why but im happy with my settings right now.it seems to run fast and stable.i might actually get some watercooling and a prescott chip here soon. 2.8e :D

check new settings... seems to be stable.. maybe needs more juice :)

darn having troubles with stability.. i didnt notice that my vdimm is only upto 2.85 :( i change my settings again, i guess i'll have to stay with this for awhile.. although, very agreesive timings :)

Your power supply the vdimm mod follows your 3.3v rail. The best you can get with the vidimm mod is about .05v below the 3.3. There are several threads at xtremesystems about modding your power supply.

270 FSB Succeded! 6.37 hours Prime Stable! :) Yahoo! :)

Last edited:
Back