• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

old sdram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rabdatrox

I got this pc ~2 years ago. ~1 year ago i upraded from 256 to 512 by sticking another stick of 256 in. They are both pc133. One is hyundai(shouldn't they be off making cars somewhere) and the other is mircon. Frequency accoring to cpu-z is 132.8. Timings are 3-3-3-6, i believe that is how you read them(top to bottom?). Now given my willy-P4 1.7ghz, which should be upgraded first? Is this holding me back in games (ie Call of Duty). (Also have a gf4ti4200)

overclock it and see what you can get, read my sig using an asus p4b mobo i have my ram running at 166.7 using 5:4 divider on the same 1.7 willie oced to 2125mhz and on a mx440 card im amazed at the performance gain by that 425 mhz oc. but all in all we have dinosaurs for our p4's and yes a new cpu would benefit you but not on your current board unless it does ddr to

Back