• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3dmark stability

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

necromanx13x

Im working on getting my setup stable at 227x11 which Im pretty sure it can handle at the right settings and voltages. Right now I have it at:

227x11
1.95 Vcore
1.73 Vdd
2.95 Vdimm 2,2,2,11
Tictac's BetaKing d22 bios

Im using 3dmark as a quick test for stability and it keeps on randomly exiting during its first run of the game tests. Any ideas what could be causing this?? CPU temps are fine and I dont think its a video card problem.

This is the same question I've been trying to find an answer to for months now. Somehow I think it's related to the mobo and nothing else. I also get randomly kicked out of 3dmark2001 and back to the desktop at cpu speeds above 2400mhz or sometimes at FSB speeds above 225fsb even though the cpu speed is below 2400mhz. I hope someone can finally put a finger on this problem.
But sometimes I can run 3dmark2001 without any problems at any cpu or fsb speed.

Yup, exact same thing happens fo me, its kinda weird especially since I have no problem running any other programs such as aquamark3 and ut2k4. Are you totally p95 stable though?

Back