• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adding Asetek water chill N/B block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathWalker

im going to be adding a asetek n/b block to my is7-e and i am haven some problems trying to figure out how to do that.
should i just go for the perment way? (article silver epox)

any help is needed!!!

TY toast i went to Asetek and visitid the forums but still not to satisfied with jimmi rig stuff they got going on over there, but i think that i found away to get it going. i just got it in the mail and i wish i went to DangerDen instead, but oh well what can you do.

just to finish out this thread i ended up going with the artic silver epox. damn thing is now on there for good, i tried the zip tie effect for a lil bit but that was a lil to cheesy for me. and the solder mounts loops started to move on me. oh well it looks like if i ever want to change out my board it will have a missing chipset :)

zip ties work fine for me :D cheesy or not the n/b wont produce that much heat at the fsb you'll be able to reach

ah well spose its permanent now...good luck

btw have danger den got a better solution for intel n/b?

Back