• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking generic memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

Hi guys. I just put a stick 1x512mb generic ddr400 into my friend's abit nf7-m and was just wondering how well it'd overclock? I got it off hardcorecooling.com since it was a sale at the time and seemed like a good deal to me - total price for them was $63 after shipping. So anyways, i was just wondering what he could probably do with his ram when he wants to overclock it. I'd like to know myself since i don't notice any performance difference between my friend's computer with a crucial 512mb at ddr400 as well. Any suggestions/hints? Thanks.

It might do well. And frankly I cannot tell you how well it will do but I will say this, TRY IT!! :)

It might be some of that good ocing ram for cheap..

Lol i only bought it since my friend didn't care as long as it had a cheap price ofr that amount of ram at the time (like a month ago). Guess i'll go over to his house to play around with it if he lets me. ^^

Back