• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston HyperX PC3200 (KHX3200/256) is back in stock at ZZF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I picked up a dual channel pack of that Kingston, two 256 chips on saturday, should be delivered tomorrow :)

DAMN expensive though... price you pay for BH-5

Man, this stuff is getting insanely expensive. The thing is, if you can provide the volts, BH-6 is every bit as good. ;) At any rate, I got these same sticks of RAM from Newegg about a week and a half ago for $67 each. It's the most I've paid for RAM in a long time, but a good deal in comparison to these prices.

Shade00 said:
Man, this stuff is getting insanely expensive. The thing is, if you can provide the volts, BH-6 is every bit as good. ;) At any rate, I got these same sticks of RAM from Newegg about a week and a half ago for $67 each. It's the most I've paid for RAM in a long time, but a good deal in comparison to these prices.

pretty expensivem, twice the price of the ram you sold me. I had bh5 too but bad luck with it. I can do 226fsb with your ram so far, thats good enough, Im :D I wouldnt bother paying $$$$$ for bh5 at this point. corsair value is good stuff, sometimes overclocking just as well as bh5

I paid right around $240 for 1Gig of Kingston KHX3200/512. It was well worth the cost. I've honestly never seen a system boot so fast before. I need to run Sysmark on and SiSandra on it.

I bought a gig of the hyperx pc3200 non-a off of ebay a few weeks ago. I'm glad I jumped that when I did. The same seller jacked up the price to $350 buyitnow :eek:

Yes it should be. I went with KHX3200/512 X 2 from ZZF instead of the dual channel kit to save money. The memory I received was definately BH5. Besides my A64 3000+ wouldn't take advantage of it anyways.

Back