• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this possible (don't know what happened)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

²JPortv2²

Registered
Well, I turn on my compy one day and when i log on all the folders that were on the desktop and all of the setup files i downloaded to the desktop are all gone. The folders are still there but the files that were in them are not there anymore. What has happened? I doub't it is a virus because i scanned before my last shutdown.

That didn't help everytime i put a new folder on my desktop and restart the files in the folder dissapear. And now i can't check my email. I have an email account with hotmail, netscape, and yahoo and i can't log in to either one of them. ( im putting in the right information, email and password). What could be wrong..? It started doing this after i got an error when booting up that said NTDETECT failed. I Fixed that problem now all this is happening. Please Help

__!___ ___!___ ___!____ ___!____ ___!_____

:rolleyes:

Back