• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Having a hard time burning a dual layer DVD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Rotory

Disabled
I am trying to make a copy of a DVD however the DVD size is over 5gigs, so it needs a split right? So DVD X copy finds the dvd and splits it however only splits the ending and the beginning is still about 5 gigs while the second DVD is only 250 megs. I do not have an option to change chapter select and therefore cannot change the ratio. I attempted to use Alcohol 120% and checked the box that read split image every 4 gigs, however it did not split and told me that there was only one chapter and since there is only one chapter and the size of it is over 5 gigs that my DVD isnt big enough for the burn. Any ideas? Is there a better program out there? Thanks in advance.

i woudl reocmmend dvd squeeze (free) if you dont really know how to do it by ":hand" i have never realyl liek dvd x copy as it seems to alway shave weird quiorks

Back