• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IE is screwwing up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theoneinventor

Registered
after i go to some sites and it loads when it is done it brings me to a page with the adress http:/// and gives me the white, page canot be displayed message. this is very very very very annoying and has me pised. :mad: how can i fix this???? tx for any help.

p.s i don't have this problem with netscape but i want to use IE.

This happens to me whenever I go to specific sites like tom's hardware... I don't know what's wrong with it. I just installed Mozilla.

Run CWshredder, then adaware, then run spybot search and destroy, and if you still have problems run hijackthis. Do that and your problem will be solved. Make sure you have the latest updates first.

Or just DL Mozilla Firefox and your problems will be solved.

It is likely that you have virii or adware causing problems.

Spybot sometimes picks up things ad-aware does not. Make sure all the programs have the latest definitions downloaded before you run the scan.

What sites does this happen with? You might try deleting your hosts file and see if that makes a difference.

Back