• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alcohol 120%

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fac_29

I had a screw up happen while installin Alcohol 120% and now i cant install it at all, it keeps bringing up an error and saying theres some sort of driver problem due to not uninstalling some software properly or not restarting after the uninstall :( Anyone any ideas of how i can fix this? Thanks.

you try deleting the registry that should help since it takes all the information off the computer try that but becareful when trying to look for it back up your system before doing so

Yeah i already tried that :( I even run a search to remove all references to Alcohol 120% from my system but still no joy. I'll give it another go thou, maybe i missed something the first time around. Thanks.

is it possible that when installing alcohol it messed up windows built in burning support, and now the new install is looking for a file thats missing/corrupt?
assuming your using win XP

Back