• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help & Advise

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RX 7 Playboy

Registered
Help & Advice

I haven't posted in a while and it is mainly due to my computer not functioning right. I had a 2.66 Ghz Intel on a MSI board, with 512 ddr 2700. I formatted it and it worked then shortly there after it just restarted and wouldn't boot up and hasn't yet (2 months) I am gonna build a new computer and I was looking for advise on a board and cpu. Money is no option. I just want a computer that will last and not overhear which i think my last one did. I was looking at the P4S800D-E or the SOYO Dragon V1.0 but I couldn't find the V1.0 anywhere any other suggestions. Probably going with the 3.0 or the 3.2 P4. Please anything would be helpful and and advice on water cooling would be great too.

Roll with the Asus P4C800-E Deluxe.. ive noticed everyone with this board has nothing but good things to say about it so yeah

Back