• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good picture editing program?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drewthomas14

well, i finally am using my digital camera and figured out comcast lets you host pics. all my pics are super huge. i need a good program that you can resize them without messing them up too much.

thanks,
drew

a great uploading and easy website is upload.serverseed.com its great and free, just please try not to go over 1MB per picture! I have comcast too and I find uploading pictures to be difficult

anyways i've never tried adobe photo album but i have tried photoshop, and its fantastic (but pricey)

yeah comcast is a bit hard to upload on. not user friendly at all. i have adobe software on my family computer , i'll just install that on mine. with these programs can you take it from one resolution to another. like say i have a 1600x1200 picture and i want to take it to 1024x768.

thanks,
drew

wow thanks oni, Infranview is freaking awesome. it has everything i was looking for and it was only a 817kb download. if anyone needs a program for editing, they should use this. :D

edit: it's kinda weird cuz it started with a jpg , then i resized it, and now its a bitmap. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well the pro software:

PaintShop Pro
Adobe Photoshop CS
Ulead Photo

Free:
MS paint
GIMP

If you have a copy of Office, you SHOULD have MS PHOTOeditor....that was really good before i knew photoshop.

Back