• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is there a way to make xp remember a window size?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AL Romero

i have opening my hard drive window and having to resize it every fuc*ing time i open it. its start to **** me right the fuc# off!!! i know its not that bad but shi@!!! hehe is there a way to make xp remember the sizing of windows it opens?

To fix that one is to size it the way you want then go to Tools --> Folder Options --> View tab --> Apply to All Folders and viola.. Rabid's idea usually only works for IE and other programs.

i was scared to install that registry edit tool, so i restarted but nothing happened. then i thought maybe you have to do what Permanoob said in the first window you open and sure enough it worked. the window i was trying to resize was 2 windows in and i did the remember window resizing or something like that to the first window and it worked. thanks guys for you help :D

dammit now all my pictures are gone from the cover of all my mp3 folders. and it wont put them back inside properties

Back