• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New problems with my fittings.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigFloppyLlama

Registered
Well, not really they’re still the same issues I had with the reservoir before (see this thread) and how the threaded holes in the reservoir are only 1/4" wide. I just realized that innovatek has more or less copied aqua computer in their reservoir, but seem to sell these fittings that look to allow easier conversion. I’m looking to bring the small threaded holes to accept a 1/2"MIP adaptor.

Potential thread converters
Innovatek’s reservoir

Any of those fittings look good for what I’m looking to do? Thanks again.

I actually got mine from there, and talked with Richard Pugh (owner I think) about how I could do it. Right now I actually have one solution, but it's pretty bulky and messy. He gave me a 1/4" to 3/8" converter, then through a series of 3 other pieces I can hook up a 1/2" ID tube to it. However, with about 10 different connections (5 in, 5 out) right near that area, I'd be a little worried about a leak (I know, connect everything right with teflon tape and it shouldn't be a problem, but it would still worry me). Not to mention that the conversion method I have going on right now is about 5" in length which is a little too long for my liking. Either way is really fine, I'm just in search of ways to make my life a little easier.

Back