• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pondmaster 350?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aldamon

Pondmaster 350 Pump?

Well, I finally found a Cascade block for sale, but I had to buy the person's entire setup to get it :) Anyway, a Pondmaster 350 is coming my way as part of the set. Is it any good or should I sell it and spring for an MCP600 or DD Laing? I have little to no room in my case, so this question might be moot. The Pondmaster is huge compared to my old Via Aqua 1300.

Last edited:
Ouu, you nabbed that setup from me! J/K. I believe the pondmaster 350 is the supreme mag drive 3 which arguably wins in the price/performance category. There's a couple graphs of the PQ curves floating around the forums you can probably find with a quick search. Here's one from procooling:
pqcurves.jpg

P.S. I've never seen a pondmaster 350 but I've seen the 250 and 500 which both have integrated 3/4" barbs.

im not sure but isn the pondmaster like sister branch or relabel mag drives?

vietp13 said:
im not sure but isn the pondmaster like sister branch or relabel mag drives?

NO.. they are the SAME THING.. my mag2 came in a pondmaster box.. the DANNER MAG is just the.. what you say.. "manufacturer name" and pondmaster is thier front.. kinda like XXX value brand for wall mart is from SAM goods ;).. but any how..

yes the pump you got should be the danner mag 3 which is an outstanding pump for h20 cooling.. the mags have ALOT of head pressure.. i just got a puny mag 2 pumping through over 10' of tubing from an external setup with a caprice core in about a 15-17C environtment and keeps my temps about 23-25C @ the core ;)

Excellent! I was hoping it was the same as the Mag 3. I might have to whip out the RTX and MAKE room in the case for this beast, after I've sealed it with GOOP of course :)

Back