• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance - Air Bubble issue how to bleed?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Red02TA

I have had my Koolance setup for quite some time. It is the midtower design, I think it is called the P2C or something like that. I have noticed I have a lot of air bubbles in my system that are not bleeding out. I got a new mobil athlon CPU, so I have been spending more time with it and realize this is creating a heat issue for me.

This thing is supposed to get rid of the bubbles itself. Does anyone know how to get rid of them when it doesn't?

I added more solution to the tank, and it did help.

Thank you,
John Rhea

i was getting alot of bubbles in my Koolance loop too. turned out being a leak from the GPU block. i never liked their hose "clamps" b4 and now i REALLY dont like them! dont know if this might be your problem, just a lil something to look out for. (need to change my sig: NO koolance used)

GOOD LUCK

the way i bled mine was remove all the bocks from whatever they're cooling and then use the jumper to run the pumps DO NOT turn your comp on

all your blocks should be just hanging, so flip, tilt etc. all of them till the bubbles are gone, wait an hour or so repeat...

now the hard part... reattatch everything with the case upright... if you tilt it too much air will get in your lines again from the res.

and yes, screw the stock clamps... heck use zip-ties if you have to, theyll work just fine fi not better then the crap they give you

Back