• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New To H2o

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

syberspy9

im wana use H2o so i hear to make my own setup but is that safe??
i wana cool my 2.4C/asus P4C800-E mobo(i wana cool the NB)/ vga card (XFXTi4200 128ddr)
so should i make my own sytem (i dont have lots of $$ only 150$ canadian right now but ill save up)

i see that buying a setup is big$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

so i was thinking on making a setup but how big of hose do i use??? who makes a good block i want good stuff (ill see ill paying for blocks but then what do i use for a pump ect.
my case(i want it to fit inside it) is a slk3700BQE
so i was thinking of futting out the bottem inside racks used for hd's (exept one or to (leave the ones i want on top) so i can but a pump ect.
any way what should i do?

Yup read them and also try a few searches because the variables are to many to list. The biggest being what YOU want out of your system. But once you have an idea of that and get a system, or parts to a system in mind ask for peoples feedback. They may better tweak the fine points of the system or offer more current and affordable places to get the parts.
Part of the adventure is the posts tons of very fun stuff :)
Good Luck.

ok well i need some more help plz ppl.
now my resivore i want sitting under my pc(and my pump also)
so how big should it be how mutch should it hold because i can make it the size of a vga box(the box it comes in) or i can make it the size of 2 cd drives stuck together.
so how big do i make this thing?? (then im going to make a nice cover that fits around the bottem of the comp so that it just looks lik my pc is a 20 or 21" when really its a 18 1/2"

so i need 2 radiatores (if ya think its a smart thing or ill just get one) but wana mount a small one in the rear of the case with my 120mm and my main one in the front of my case with a 120mm so this is how i hope it will go

front radiator>pump>resovoir>gpu>chipset>radiator>cputhen all over again

and as for the parts:
blocks well who to go with ?? i want vga cpu and nb i dont have to go with 1 make im fine if there differnt makes but i only have about 250$ canadian and i need pump blocks rads and tubing

tubing ant hard but the rads if i go get one to mod how hard is it?? what tiep should i get (can i steal it from my rich dads frends bmw or do i yank it out of some junk yards old osmobile??
so pump?? rads?? blocks arent to important right now

man brutel
but there is like 1000 of the same thing i geuss its all u mush here
"im new to h2o plz help lalalalala then u think read the stickys ppl!! but i did!!!)

ok well this is the only selection i haev so what should i get out of all of these??
i was thinking of cooling the cpu gpu and nb i read ppl saying to dome one else that nb h20 is over kill but then wouldnt the gpu be over kill also ??? any way i was thinking might as well coolit all good once and forget about it so whats the best 3 nlocks to get on this sight??? and man there a fair amount woooooooooo!!

http://www.bigfootcomputers.com/Mer...n=CTGY&Store_Code=Bigfoot&Category_Code=510.1

Back