• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Started on WC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

im having one of my friends draw it up in cad before he makes my box with the laser cutter. It is going to be a brusehd aluminum box with the same 80mm fan grills on the front as a lian li, the grills will be more so for decoration then for use, it will be a 1 piece cover with custom 120mm fan grills on each side with "Xeno" on them. There is a psu inside of the box to power the fans and it will have external molex connections on the back if i want to test hardware with out opening my pc

the pump will run off of the ac outlet of the psu and the rocker switch but will not be directly powered through the psu, so if the psu fails the pump will still work, time enough for shut down.

parts:
DTeK TC-4 rev2
2x120mm fan <--not sure what kind yet
chevette heatercore
danner mag 3, or what ever he finds laying around his shop, will run buy you guys first

Thanks for all the help you guys have given me ill keep you updated on the progress

waterbox01.jpg

waterbox02.jpg

waterbox03.jpg

waterbox04.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome. Definitly post pics when it's done.
I wish I had 1337 autocad skillz :(

One suggestion though, with that setup it might be a lot easier on your tubing to move the barbs on your HC to the top of the tanks, instead of the sides.

does that increase performance or something?, it seems easier this way if pump is going to be next to it..pump isnt' drawn in yet

Xeno, its about resistance , another alternitive would be a single pass from one side to the other rather then it go down and around the hc, minimal diff but every tweak has its effects!

Back