• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a good video player that can do ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord_Zoltan

Hey guys, media player just doesnt cut it. You know when your watching a movie, clip or something off the net and you just wanna get to that one point so you click on that "progress" bar to set it to a certain time to the movie that you can watch. Hence try to skip to a scene but you either miss it or are to far behind it?

Whats a good player that increments up by 1 or lets you type in where you want it to go?

Thanks - i do not feel this made the greatest logical sence so please inform me and i can do my best to clarify. Its late and im tired and filled with calculus theorems that are distorting my english typing abilty.

Zoltan

I don't know if there really are any that will do what you're asking. The problem you're referring to is due to keyframing during the video encoding. I suppose it's possible that there's a program that might overlook those keyframes, don't know of one though that would do that.

Try PowerDVD and see if that works.. that's a suggestion from a co-worker.

Back