• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DTek website down??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LuckMan212

past 2 days been trying to order some W/C stuff from DTek but I cant get thru, I tried a friend's computer too........... wierd

anyone else able to get thru? sorry if this post may not really belong here but not sure where else to put it.

The D-tek website is up, but it's very slow. Also, they're still not responding to inquiries. Some of their stuff is out of stock and I'm not getting answers as to when they'll be back in stock or if they're even available anymore. I wouldn't feel confident ordering anything from them right now. I think they need a new PR guy! :D

Jason Kim said:
The D-tek website is up, but it's very slow. Also, they're still not responding to inquiries. Some of their stuff is out of stock and I'm not getting answers as to when they'll be back in stock or if they're even available anymore. I wouldn't feel confident ordering anything from them right now. I think they need a new PR guy! :D
How long has it been like this? It might be a little too early to decide whether or not they're reliable - they have a very good history backing them up.

Haha, sorry, didn't meant to scare you! I meant that I wouldn't be confident ordering from them because they aren't responding to me, not because of the website. I guess they're being non-communicative to potential customers. Since you already forked over the cash, I'm sure they already like you better! :p

If you put in the order and got the confirmation and everything, I think you should be fine. Let me know how their service is, I want to order stuff too, but they're out of the chipset wb... =(

if you need a chipset wb you could always try DangerDen they still have the Z-chip available

swiftech also has a chipset WB but I think it uses 3/8OD barbs

Ya I've tried to call them then my mom tried to call them to no avail. They over charged her credit card $58 on one order they did'nt even ship and $14 on another order which did ship. I'm catching hell.. BASTAGES:)

dont be dissing dtek they have awesome customer service. Call them up and talk to steve i believe, he can sort everything out.
Did your mom actually get charged 58 or is that on hold? First time i tried to order it was on hold, and the order didnt go through. Second time i tried it went through and the money that was on hold got put back into my account.

Raider84 said:
dont be dissing dtek they have awesome customer service. Call them up and talk to steve i believe, he can sort everything out.
Did your mom actually get charged 58 or is that on hold? First time i tried to order it was on hold, and the order didnt go through. Second time i tried it went through and the money that was on hold got put back into my account.

I'm not worried about thier customer service..well just a little. I agree, and talked to danny for an hour on the phone before picking his brain for all sorts of good info, my problem is with thier accounting. We placed an order for ~$58 called the next day to cancel...he cancelled it, even shows up as cancelled in our account screen over at dtek. Well this has been billed, as in due, to the CC co. In addition we ordered and recieved another order which was billed an addditional $14 over the invoice. Again billed as in due.

Now I called friday left a message no call back..my mom called saturday no call back yet. Who dissing whom?

I got an email from danny today regarding WW stock and site status:

The WW should be in. When our website gets back up I will adjust that. It happens to be down right now for some updates.

Quick response as usual ;)

I'd rather not get the z-block, very restrictive and my setup will already be hard enough on flow rates with 3 blocks and 2 rads, so I'd like to get the D-tek chipset block.

Hmmm, I guess other people have better luck contacting D-Tek. If you have spare time, could you ask them about the chipset block? I'd like to have it, thanks! :D

Back