• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU Block options

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Istari1

Been searching around but havent found what I am looking for. Just wondering if there are any GPU WB that also cool the RAM (at least the stuff on the front side) for my new Sapphire 9800 Pro. Any? If not whats a good block that will clear some decent ramsinks? Thanks all.

I know Innovatek makes a cooler that covers both GPU and ram on the card. I've not used one myself, nor do I know anyone that has one. FrozenCPU carries them, and I'm sure a couple more out there do as well. Here's the frozencpu link

http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/fr...ipset::Video Water Blocks/mp=menu_search.html

I personally use a DD Maze4 GPU block and tweakmonster ramsinks. My ram still gets pretty hot though. Anyway, hope that little bit of info helps

Big one that don't cover ram sinks.

My suggestion is either get zalmans passive heatpipe/cooler made for that card if you like silence. For silence and OCing make your own as dshreevejr discribed. It's trivial if you have an old HS laying around to hack up for ram sinks and a CPU block is cheaper and better in most cases than those designed for GPU.

it's true that it doesn't cover the ram BeerHunter. but he can put passive heatsink on them from copper or alu.

Back