• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AHH CRAP I am backasswards!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FizzledFiend

I just realised that I am running my system in a very wrong order.

Res/Rad/Pump/GPU/CPU/Res

CRAP!

ok so I am seeing 30 CPU core temps @ 100% load (fold 24/7)

what order should i be running this and do you really think it would make a difference

my Blocks are the RBX #1 nozzle (thats all that got shipped to me)
Swifty GPU block
Radiator is a Cevy Caprice
pump Little Giant 518600
http://www.littlegiant.com/LittleGi...a4a45e838cf8d7d8862568fd005227f6?OpenDocument you can click on specs and get al the pump info
Thing I am working this pump to hard...it says submersable only, but I use it inline with copper heatsinks thermal epoxied to it...seems ok :p

anyways how screwed am i here...do I need to replumb this thing?

Don't sweat it. Not really worth the trouble. Wait untill you do some major work on your rig if it bothers you.

Unless you're an anal freak who has to have everything perfect. Then fix it now!

I rightly don't think it's too much of a big deal my case temps are usually just 1 degree lower than the cpu when under load and the cpu is usually 1 degree lower than the case when Idle..don't think I will see a major improvement by switching it around do you?

Actually, if I had a GPU block, your order would be what mine would be. Switching the components around won't make terribly much difference, unless you're going all out for every degree possible.

The order is fine as long as your not pushing water in through the outlets of the RBX.
It wont be any different unless its easier to route the tubes around.

Jon

Back