• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hmm any ideas?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

messiahxx

Registered
im not sure what stepping i have on my cpu, but eariler as i set my FSB to 200
FSB to ram ration 1:1
multi at 11
core at 1.7
ram volt at 2.7
ram timing at 7-3-3-2.5

it restarts read as 3200+ yet it will restart and bring me to the page where it as me to pick either start window normally, use my last good config, or to log on in safe mode.

atm i have my fbs set on 177, do you think its cause of voltage been too low?

That seems normal, what you'll need to do, is 'start windows normally', then when the machine goes through another reboot, go back into your bios setup and change some things. I'd start with changing the fsb to a little lower setting, and increasing the multiplier if your able. Your volts sound fine at the moment. Sometimes, the mobo just won't like the settings that you've told it to do, and you just need to change some things. Everything sounds normal though so far. Good luck with the O/C!

im sorry, forgot to mention i have
barton OEM 2500 (bought it in mid dec)
MSI k7n2-delta l mofo
corsair ddr-512
kingston 80gb
radeon 9000 pro 128
and a stock PSU from enermax (w/ 400w ATX power supply)
and something werid just happened, after i picked goto last good config eariler i thought it went back to 177 fbs instead when i checked on cpu-z just now it shows as 3200+ kinda werid

Attachments

• 2nd attempt.jpg
    2nd attempt.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 144
do you have mbm 5 installed? you using stock cooling on it still?

also change the ram cas latecy from 7-11. Nforce 2 boards like that # for some reason.

Again, welcome to the forums

thx for the hospitalities, another problem im facing now is the fact that my comp freezes occasionally. anyway to solve this problem?

i think mine only goes up to 1.8, and yea i think mine's locked cause eariler when i try to change it to 11.5 it stayed at 11 after i reboot..........

and regarding your question eariler, yes i am still using stocked everything atm. a stocked 2500 does more then what i ask for except i just want to oc it since i just found out it has this ability

Back