• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoobInside

I just installed a xp 2100+ tbred B in my epox 8k3a+ which uses the VIA KT333 chipset. For some reason whenever I run at stock speeds, my windows just hangs and everything freezes, after i am logged in and doing normal activities. Its stable at 100 x 13.0 for some reason. my +5 rail is 4.99 or 5.01, and my +12v is like 12.28. my temps are ~45c... i tried using the latest bios then flashes to another one but still the same thing happened. my ram worked fine with my XP 1600+ palomino so i doubt that is the problem. can anyone explain this?

Just a curious question, you said it is stable at 100*13, is it also stable at 133*9.5? Give it try and post the results. I have an idea, but would like to know if it runs stable at the 133*9.5 setting before I go into it further.

Back