• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SATA Raid 0 Problem A7N8X-E Deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rich25

Anyone who has set up SATA raid 0 on a A7N8X-E Deluxe with 2 raptors please tell me if you had any problems with loading the OS onto the array. I can't get the array to install 2k pro. I get to the format but then after the status bar hits 100% it sits there for about 4 minutes and then tells me that it cannot format the partition and the drive may be damaged. I have loaded the OS on both raptors and both work flawlessly by themselves so the drives do not appear to be the problem. I have tried this about 6 times with same results. The bios is 1006 and the board is rev 1.01 and the drives are the 36gb variety and the sata driver used is the newest one. Asus tech support is completely useless. Please let me know if anyone has come across this and what the solution was.

Rich

Back