• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling Setup help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DJ Switch

Alright, first lest start this is no newbie question, so please don't refer me to the search option or anything of that nature, because I am decently positive there are no setups like the one I am invisioning.
What I want to do is this:
http://www.geocities.com/gloplug262000/delete.html

The reason for this is to allow me to water cool 24/7, home or away, however when home, reap the benfits of the fridge next to my computer, while still allowing me to take it somewhere else at a moments notice.

What I need help with is to find the correct PVC valves and disconnect fittings for the 3/8" tubing I will be using. The valves should be decently small, not any bigger than, say 2" (length), and the quick disconnects valving off both sides, allowing no leakage (if possible) or else just letting the water inbetween the 2 fittings' ends out, not letting the entire circuit drain. It has also come to my attention, the 3-way valves are also called divertor valves. Any help would be appreciecated as well as suggestions. Thanks

Kyle

Last edited:
Back