• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: alpha

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TinyTim

Registered
Welcome to Project: alpha. Check out the following link and please post your comments on the link at the bottom of that page. Thanks for your time! :)

LINK HERE

alpha.jpg

Be careful when comparing your temps with the temps for the diode on those asus boards. As they are really inaccurate. Typically 10-12 degrees celsius higher. This is becasuse the diode takes complicated measurements and combines it with math to get the dioide temp. But the whole setup does look good.

Keep clocking

jkb2198 said:
Be careful when comparing your temps with the temps for the diode on those asus boards. As they are really inaccurate. Typically 10-12 degrees celsius higher. This is becasuse the diode takes complicated measurements and combines it with math to get the dioide temp. But the whole setup does look good.

Keep clocking
thx for the heads up :)

That's what the BIOS reads as well. Before doing this, my BIOS read 48-52C, now it reads 28-32C, so it's a 20C drop at least. :D

Guess I'm preparing for the summer. :p

Well, I came home for lunch today and went to turn on the system. Do a once over for leaks and noticed the hoses looked funny. Look closer...there's no water in them! Half the water had evaporated. What happened?? I refilled it and everything looks ok now. But where did all my water go?

Either you have a leak or you didn't get all the air out of the system. I take it you didn't find a puddle anywhere under the system?

Something seems to be really wrong. I leave the system off overnight and all my water disappears!

O_O

There's no visible leaks. No sign of leakage. No extra water anywhere outside the case. I suspect the hosing? What else can I check?

Back