• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hydor L30 with custom attached reservoir

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shadowcat

I have not seen this done for an L30 before... so here are some pics :
7.jpg

6.jpg

Comments appreciated! For more details and pics of the testing and evolution of this set up, + quite a detailed description, follow this link:
http://www.tehshadowsite.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=25

This setup is currently in the testing phase and is kind of in it's third evolution.

Yup brass quick connect is nice.

One question tho... What is happening at the pump outtake? I see a tubing... metal clamp... and goop... ????

Nice job on the brass fitting on the PCV piping.

The outlet is 1/2 but I am using 3/8" tubing for the quick- disconnect. The goop is glue-gun glue. It is a homemade reducer :)

It does the job :) It is only going to be used for the testing phase, I have proper reducers for the final thing.

(Radiator is 3/8" and I will still be using the quick disconnects). I bought the quick disconnects before I finalised the design (thought it was going to be 3/8") of the system. And I'm not simply junking them because they were DAMN expensive. (About 22 pounds for one quick-disconnect coupling).... !

Back