• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats better

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

A WaterChill KT03-L20 or a koolance and ont say they are weak because the person I am building the computer for wants an esay system and he does not trust me on secound thought I dont trust my self yet either.:D

i would upgrade the pump to a l30 and get the new antartic block or whatever it is with micro channels and then it will stomp the koolance!

are there any reviews and uo close pics of the WaterChiller line of stuff all I find is small pics and no reviews.

I would personally go with the asetek setup, Its a pretty nice setup.

Jon

I am going to be building a new computer this summer with all the new motherboards and cpu will the Cpu waterblock work since on one review they said the 478 one is makes sheft.

while on the topic of waterchill what do u guys think of that antarctica waterblock i am thinking about it for my system its between the waterchill block and the swiftech 5002 or something like that

If you take a look at the waterblock performance tests on overclockers.com, you will see that the asetek block outperforms the swifty.

Jon

Back