• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anybody had any recent experience with Logiccooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pntgrd

I ordered a coppertop fro a WW a couple of weeks ago. They said it should be available and ship last Tuesday. I looked at their website today and most all their blocks are now on backorder. My email today went unanswered. Not a good sign.

I guess they have been pretty good about all that, Ill send an e-mail and see if I can get a responce(not to logic cooling, a bud of his)

Jon

Well, I got an email this AM saying it took longer to restack than they thought and the tops would be shipping today. BUT, I received no notification or tracking info. They had already told me that I would receive the info on any shipment, so I guess nothing did ship. Bummer

I thoyght since I had originally posted this, I should post the follow-up. Fed-Ex just dropped it off. I was a wee worried needlessly. This is one heavy hunk of copper. I am glad that it will be bolted down.

Good, post some pictures maybe, Im interested in seeing how good they look in a system.

Jon

Back