• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my DLT3C...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chronos_s

Just got in the mail from excaliberpc.com... the sticker says:

AXDA1700DLT3C 9586907270471
RUIGA0249XPMW

From what I have been reading these ones arent very good... 2000mhz at best... does this sound right? can anyone make me feel better about buying this cpu please? hehe

I'll put it in later today, no time now

hate to say...the 0249's were not that great and on top of that its a A...but look at it this way...its unlocked ;)

I would print screen that page and then call and send them a email (with the page you saved) stating its a B when in fact its a A...ex is pretty good at fixing there mistakes...tell them you want a B since they said it was a B...

Ooops. It sounds like they got one over on you. I would do like Glock19owner said and ask for what you thought that you where buying....... a Tbred B chip, not a Tbred A. They will likely exchange the chip for you. It could mean the difference of a few hundred mhz, not to mention 20-30 fsb.

Back