• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I know there's a hundred of these posts ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its here!! I took a day off, and it arrives, niice. Well, should be back on the AMD shortly woo woo.

I purchased the same chip it should arrive in 1-2 days. How is yours doing?? have you seen the 2500mhz promised land

yes, i made another post, but no responses except if i used a static guard, which I did. What else can I check to see why its doing that? Is there anything weird about this board that I need to do?

Alright, not stable, but got into windows with this ... 2400mobile.JPG

Going to try to shoot for higher once I get my new water components

Im using 3.0 at 11-2-2-2 so far, but just reinstalled XP last night, and lost all my programs I had before, so I need to go find memtest86 again.

I still need to do some research on how to get higher fsbs out of this thing, aka 235 and up. Im getting a new WB for my CPU, and Im going to find a better pump for it as well (sticking with a free Eheim 1048)

my 2400+ has been ordered and should arrive monday cause of the weekend, my mushkin bh-5 (2x512m) runs 9-2-2-2 at 2.91-2.93 vdimm at 220.8 mhz on my current 2500+
the 2400+ will be immediately receiving the same bus along with voltage until it posts :)
i got the 2400+ instead of the 2500+ because i'm willing to bet they are about equal as far as o/c is concerned, and i used the money i saved to buy a tube of as5 :D

Back