• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shadowblock Revision 8 (7 redux)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shadowcat

Ok, here are the new block pics:
r8.jpg

r81.jpg

Changes:

1) Lid is now 10mm high instead of 15mm
2) Block is now 5mm high instead of 10mm
3) Max channel depth in block is now 2.5mm
4) All fins etc in block have been scaled according to the new size
5) O-ring channel changed from 2mm wide to 2.5mm wide

Comments?

It is kind of RBX style, It did start of quite highly original... then eveolved :/ I'm still thinking of things I can do to make it different though.

i love the personal touches of the tiger paw (it is a tiger, right) even if the design is similar to an rbx, the details make it unique.

it's gonna look great in copper :)

good luck

well if you want to get technical, its NOTHING like an RBX, an RBX is more like this;)

That is looking better now, kinda how I imagined it to begin with:)

send the files to jfettig#wc101.com

also, let me know what size end mills you have to use. maybe some info on the machine or what feed rates you want. us measurements or metric and Ill see what I can do for you(I dont know metric much, I hope its the us system of measurement)

-edit- I think you should try to program it first, maybe send me the NC file along with the drawing and Ill verify it if you dont have a program to do that.

Jon

Back