• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*panics*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Valk

What happened to the heater core database!?
I was about ready to look at picking up a perfect rad for my setup. i have this beautiful 436 cfm spal blower and... and... no heatercore database T_T.

does anyone have another resource i can use to find a perfect core for my setup?

Frig, i should have downloaded the cgi for that site AGES ago.... the link you gave me was for a site that doesnt work for a lot of people righ tnow. apparently, they didnt like all the overclockers using it or somthing...

but there was a cgi based database with some variables you could punch in and it would spit out a bunch of products that fit those guidelines. told you part number and what car it was from... did anyone download that web site? i know i download the odd cgi page on occasion if its usefula nd i want it local. my RO stat calc for instance...

Anyone?

I've got it saved on my computer back at home. If no one's posted it by the time I get off work I'll post it for you when I get home. It's like pullmanford.com or something like that I believe

Im looking for it too, so if you find it please post. All the older links go to dead sites.

It goes down sometimes and often comes back.

A google search may be lucky and come up with a straight ip-based link......
As I recall, it is ALWAYS up but often has DNS problems.

dude jsut get the double heater core from dangerden. you can get it with a fan shroud too.

anyone thouht of using this bad boy in that tall case?
2-531.jpg

thanks for overlcockers hosting the pic :)

Back