• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UFO Case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fuzion

Has anyone seen or done a WC setup in a MountainMods UFO case? I'm really thinking of dropping the cash to pick one up. I'm thinking of running seperate loops with dual rads so I need a big case. These look really nice and seem to have alot of room, but pics can be decieving, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the replies, I ordred a black U2-UFO case last night, so I hope to get it soon. I'll get some pics up when its done.

It's 10 inches wider then a standard 8"-wide case. But it's also 5 inches shorter (height and depth) then a full-tower case (4 inches shorter and same depth as a Chenming 601AE).

It weighs only approximately 15 pounds. How much does your case weigh with complete system/dual heater-cores nikhsub1?

Speed_Mechanic2 said:
It's 10 inches wider then a standard 8"-wide case. But it's also 5 inches shorter (height and depth) then a full-tower case (4 inches shorter and same depth as a Chenming 601AE).

It weighs only approximately 15 pounds. How much does your case weigh with complete system/dual heater-cores nikhsub1?
Actually it weighs 12 pounds. It is extremely light with nothing in it. Mine is way heavy, probably 50 pounds or so but that is just a guess.

suicidalmole - The case before this one was a FS-020 it was big enough at one time.

Spanko - That is why I have a 3.06 HT Laptop... :D

Back