• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Were can i get a mobile barton?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spydeymon

Hi everyone does anyone know where i can get myself a mobile barton? I live in canada and i cant find any canadian stores other then vibesomething buts its back order :( and newegg doesnt ship to canada.. :( if anyone can help me out it'b great :)
i live in montreal canada :)

O_O newegg doesnt ship to the land of moose and mounties!?! are you 'sure'!?!?! That doesnt make sense...humm... "Does Newegg.com ship internationally?
Newegg.com does not ship internationally. At this time we only ship within the United States and Puerto Rico." So, only the United States, since Puerto Rico because it's a territory of the US Government. Oh well....guess not then. X_X sorry. but they did say "at this time"... I propose that the forum's worth of people petition newegg to ship to our good next door neighbor, canada! afterall, they are responsible for ATI! lol! what do u think? can we change their policies/should we try to?

ncix.com
vibecomputers.com
bigfootcomputers.com don't get it from here cause they hike up their prices way to much... last i checked they were selling it for 161 and ncix and vibecomputers were selling it for 144 or so....

Back