• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Seems Slow After Reinstall Winxp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gusdagoos

Well i had to reinstall windows xp and now that i did my computer doesnt seem to be running as good as it was before...i have the nf7-s v2 with the barton 2500 and two sticks of 215mb....if i tried 3dmark would i be able to tell if there is something wrong? im not overclocking anything....

Have you done all updates?

Try 3d marks and see how the system is...

Here is a good link to find all sorts of tweaks for XP to help also...

tweakxp.com (has nothing to do with the program)

yea i already tried some tweaks....which 3dmark is good and where can i download them?

No tweaks on the card or OCed correct?...

If so, then that would be about right for your video card...heres a little tip for you...the 9200se I tested about a month back...scored in the 7,000 range...with no tweaks...and forget about OCing that card...or at least the one I tested wouldnt do more then 20Mhz on both GPU and memory...

so you tink my computer is running just about right? does 3dmark test overall system performance?>

Back