• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2400 or 2500 mobile?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NinjaZX6R

RAM Junkie
Hey all,

I see newegg has both chips in stock. I can save a little bit of cash if I get the 2400. Looks like the 2400 runs at 1.45 volts and the 2500 at 1.25. I believe this is a typo right? Would it be a better choice to get the 2500 over the 2400, or could I save a few bucks and go 2400? Any opinions welcome! :)

-Collin-

Cool! and thanks for the lighting fast response! I guess it's time to get rid of the old Jiuhb dlt3c. It just runs too warm.....faster than all get out, but too warm. 50 celcius makes me nervous.

Definately.....I was thinking.....I have water cooling now. Maybe with this chip, I will be able to downgrade back to air cooling! Wouldnt that be fun?!?!

well....i want to say 3ghz is in reach....but geez, I never imagined anything past 2.6ghz on an amd product! I thought that was intel's territory. Anyway, thanks for the help man, and I'll let you know and I'll post some screen shots when i get it goin.

-Collin-

ill look for a thread here there is a i think a 2400 that posted 3Ghz ill look ans post it here in a sec.

i cant find it right now maybe im too tired ill look tomarrow

Last edited:
Back