• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just got my "feet wet" into watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

ok so i wanted to try wc'ing since its better performance cooler and A LOT more stable

i went with the maze4 CPU and GPU blox
emy 1250
lowes 1/2 ID tubing
nalgene res.
alum HC
plexi sroud
120 panaflow fans

ok this all went OK better than i thought aculy we had 1 small little leak that a hose clamp fixed.i will have pics soon,i am making a page on overclockers.com since we took pictures of it all.....here are the temps u want

CPU ide- 29 load 34
vcore 2.06
cpu speed 2.5
gfx 35 ide and load
gfx speed 50 mhz overclock 500-550(not even sweeting
my temps were a lot lower but amb is 30C

barton 2500 (unlocked)
9600xt
AN7
2x256 XMS pc3200
shiny lights
80mm blowhole
120mm intake
120mmside
2x120mm on HC
they are both pushing out,push and pull to outside

looks/sounds good. glad you had a good "first impression" of H2O!!

only thing i see is the alum heater core and the copper WBs. make sure you have some anti-corrosive (anti-freeze) in your loop (10%) so that the rad wont corrode away.

i have 15-16% of dex cool in thier.also it looks cool being orange :D

27C amb with multimeter

water inside res after comes out of GPU last is 28

and now load is 33...i dont think thier is any air only big bubbles at top or res (i have it open i think its from highlighter ink which did crap..

does this mean i did a pretty good job??

Last edited:
i guess the 120mm fans helped a lot i love my new antec p160 with a side window and 120mm side fan and 80 top!

comp has been on for a while now its 29 amb and 35 load w00t beats my 48 idle and 53 load

it didnt no jack just the top of my res has big bubbles but i think its bleeding air.only in res tho tubes are clean

Back