• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which mobile processor???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

65stang

Ok, I bought 3 mobile 2500+'s, but which one should I choose???
They are all IQYHA 0351MPMW steppings. I got em all almost right in a row, I got processor's 0145, 0147, and 0153.

What should I expect outta these cpu's? I searched the mobile thread and couldnt find the stepping these are.

Thanks

65stang said:
Ok, I bought 3 mobile 2500+'s, but which one should I choose???
They are all IQYHA 0351MPMW steppings. I got em all almost right in a row, I got processor's 0145, 0147, and 0153.

What should I expect outta these cpu's? I searched the mobile thread and couldnt find the stepping these are.

I don't see how anyone could tell you which you should choose when you are the one who has the processors. At the risk of stating the obvious, why don't you test them and see which is better?

Last edited:
theoretically the lower the number the closer the silicone came from the center of the waffer, but as they are all pretty close together I think they should OC pretty similarely.

well, i chose the 0153 one. It had the shiniest die. lol, i know, what a way to choose the cpu, right now its prime95 for abour 1.5 hours at 200x12x1.750vcore. It would boot at 200x12x1.650 but asus mobo kept telling me a memory error and windows had to do a disk check everytime and it would act funny and reboot. so, im gonna keep priming, its loading at 49C with AS5 and a cooler master hhc-001 heat pipe and 60mm 6k rpm fan (I know, what a sorry heatsink, but it was cheap $20)

Back