• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Considering Selling My 2500+ (any market)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jlepri

I am considering selling my 2500+ for maybe something that over clock a little better. Has anyone ever sold there used processors before and what could one expect to get for a used one? Is anyone buying slightly used processors?

I am starting re realize that by the time I purchase additional cooling fans ($30) for my case and if I sold my processor for ($30-40) I would almost be at a Mobile Chip.

Here is a rule that you two cannot get to.

Any Ads for items for Sale or Wanted, posted in the General Forums will be deleted on sight. Anyone caught doing this a second time, will have their posting privilidges suspended for three days. If, upon return from suspension, a third infraction of this rule occurs, you will be permanantly banned from the Forums.

MrRamon please do not do what you are doing.

jlepri - you could probally get between $50-$60 for the chip, depending on who you are selling it to. Check Ebay to see what the chips are going for.

Back