• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I get some money in just under a month and I need some opinions/advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhantomTa2

I know not everybody will agree with each other on this, it's mainly personal preference and all that, but...
I have an NF7-S v2.0, 3200 Barton, and I will be getting an 9800XT GFX card....so, in your opinions, what would be the best RAM and cooler to get this to OC with? I'm new to this, (as if you needed telling), but I'm very interested in it and would like to know what you guys think is the best set-up. Also, should I change my MoBo? It's a choice between a new 64 bit CPU and MoBo or the RAM and cooling....... :cry: not a good choice to make, really.
Oh, and I got a Thermaltake Xaser III case with a Coolermaster Aero 7+ CPU Cooler
Thanx :D

I would go with the ram and cooling.

Suggestions.... Corsair XMS Pro Series, Mushkin LVL II Black

Cooling for cpu: Thermalright Sp 97 and a beefy fan with some ducting. Currently its got the highest oc for air that I can beleive.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks

josephtischer said:
I would go with the ram and cooling.

Suggestions.... Corsair XMS Pro Series, Mushkin LVL II Black

Cooling for cpu: Thermalright Sp 97 and a beefy fan with some ducting. Currently its got the highest oc for air that I can beleive.

Definitely getting the ram anyway, just not sure about which cooler yet, Sentinel suggested the Vapochill, which was also recommended by somene else, so I might go for that one.
Nice Avatar, by the way, he's pretty cool.............or was until they killed his career and got rid of "Head"

Back