• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

real quick question..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigsoomo

whats up guys? Im looking for some memory 512 ddr2700 to be exact. im not going to be overclocking or anything(bad experiences) so out of OCZ, MUSHKIN, KINGSTON, CORSAIR...which would be a good choice?

For no overclocking... Any brand will probably do.
I'm currently using kvr333 from Kingston. That's their budget line. Haven't had any problems with them. A friend of mine has the same mobo as you and he is also using kvr333. No problems for him either.

I would look around and get whatever brand that has 'cas latency 2(cl)' sticks in their budget line. Will Improve your performance a bit.

If you are not O/C then what ever you can find for the least amont of money. I would look for some Kingston Value Ram, I think that will be the cheapest. Check around see what you can find.

Yeah, another vote for Kingston Value RAM here. Even if you just need something basic it's still a good idea to go with a brand you can trust. Corsair also has a pretty good value line.

Back