• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this case big enough for H2O

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Busty St. Clair

i like this case because its not to big and not to small and i came across this case which is a nice size and i want to know if this is adequate size. i'm planning on using an enheim 1250

It'd be nice to have an internal pic, but it should work fine. Looks large enough. Front grill area isn't too restrictive either.

oh yeah i have no life so if some case modding would be neccassery man i can't spell but oh yeah i will do it since i really have no life

you can fit any wc in any case, it takes a mod sometimes

i did mine and i have an antec full tower

but then again i used a larger rad than most people do
it will fit
you may just need clearflex or tygon tubing to make the bends easly
i used Home Depot tubing in mine and the bends are starting to king so i will probably get Clearflex to replace them
good luck

wow, those reviews sound horrible. excelent heads up, smirabi. i just hope it wasnt too late

yeah i know i saw that case on newegg and i thought that would be awesome for watercooling since it's wide and like the 120mm intake fan

Back