• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What To Buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OutS|der

k i've decided on a
Hydor L30 pump
What Water Waterblock P4
Dunno yet what one for vga....probably a maze4
and radatior i dunno what i can find in canada with reasonable priceing
and however long i need tygon 1/2 tubing
now do i really need a res?
i got a Thermaltake Xaser3 2000a and am gonna somehow stick the rad and pump down where the hd's are so everything will b kinda hidden so what kind of rad is the best of the smaller versions.....and if i get 2 rads do i need 2 pumps?

no, you dont need a res. you can use a t-line.
no with 2 rads, you should be alright.
the mag 3 might be a better pump choice, if you're going to do that, since its has more head.

You don't need two pumps and two rads unless you're doing dual loops. Go ahead and start out with a single pump and two rads in parallel - you'll probably get better performance with that setup.

so let me get this right
2 d-tek pro heatcores will rock any 1 black ice or thermochill rad?
am only gonna do a single loop for now but plan on going to two down the road

1 procore will beat all black ices except the extreme 2. It will also beat all thermochills but the 120.2 and 120.3. Two procores should be able to compete with all but the 120.3, but the 120.3 is pretty much overkill (Not to mention $120)

The Swiftech MCW50 and MCW20 would be good choices for the VGA and NB blocks. DangerDen's Maze4 also performs pretty well.

Wait, you have enough spce to fit 2 procores in that case?

When you're done please post pics, i really want to see how it looks

k for now i'm just gonna stick one rad....take out a hd bay should be able to fit lol least i hope so.....i dunno yet how i can do two rads maybe build my own hd bay/ dual rad shoud dunno yet......i am gonna stick one there for now

Back