• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7NNXP and Pro Owners, happy days are here again

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

3sixes

Wanted to give a quick heads up to all the above mentioned board owners, my good friend Preacher:clap: Who does the wonderful modded bios for our boards has bestowed upon the privilege of testing a beta bios that unlocks the 10x and 10.5 multiplyers and makes them functional:D :D :D

My board has never run much past 200fsb, and never could run 10 and 10.5, untill now;) In a quick chek im currently at 205x10.5 and will have more experimenting and tuning to follow.........

So hang on,

If youve had that problem and wished and dreamed about that possibility, the wait is about to be over........

Laterz,
3sixes -aka-dafanman:cool:

First of all if your running a giga-byte or abit and u dont know about the -=PR3@CH3R=- man, then get off your arse and start looking. Holla! this guys work is supreme and is worth trying even if your not into overclocking.

On a side not fanman can you ask preach to please, please make this new version of the ga7nnxp bios also a hardmenu version. I've been drooling over that bios for so long and I'm hating looking at the screenshots and wondering what could be.
On another side note if preach needs more beta testers pm me. I have always loved this guys work and would be happy to help.

Optimus Da Prime

can iget a link to where i can find a preacher bios? my friend keeps bugging me about getting one, but i have no luck finding it... yes i know google... but can i get a specific link to the best one out there?

You run the .exe that you have downloaded and that will extract the files. If the extracted BIOS has an extension other than .BIN just change it to .BIN and flash in your usual manner.
Hood

Has anyone used the bios's yet for there motherboards as i am intrigued by this. I had a look at the website but i am a bit wary of using them.

Does anyone know if the voltages can be adjusted instead of % increases.

Hundreds of people use the PR3ACH3R BIOSs on their Gigas, but think the % is still the way for the VCore. I think its a hardware limitation on these versions of the Giga nForce mobos so no other way but by %.
Hood

OK think they have moved, should be able to find the new link and I will get back in the next few mins with it.
Hood

Back