• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S Rev2, BIOS BEEPING, Can't BOOT! not over heated!! HELP :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thaimonk

Registered
I tried to reformat my OS. I formated the HDD then when i start installing the winXP, in blue.. the comp shuted down then it BEEPED!! 2 tones.. but as the sticky said...generally overheating, i check the heat.. but nothing is wrong with it tho. and it said out of specification voltage... i put my whole BIOS on fail safe setting.. still does the same...

when i tried to save and exit the BIOS.. it shut down then BEEPSSSSS so i have to off it and on it again.. then it'll say saving the bios do not shut down blah blah blah... happen everytime i tried to save and exit the bios as well -_-''''

I'm STUNED.. any idea why?

PS. Just travelled back to my home country, but i carried all the parts tho.

OK, stupid question, but easily missed...

Is the heatsink on the right way round?
other than that, the only time I've ever had beeps saying it was overheating when it wasn't was when my CPU ratio was too high for the ram.

Re: OK, stupid question, but easily missed...

PhantomTa2 said:
Is the heatsink on the right way round?
other than that, the only time I've ever had beeps saying it was overheating when it wasn't was when my CPU ratio was too high for the ram.

I check the heatsink already... took it off.. check everything.. replace the compound even... put them back... still beeps!!!

well.. now it beeps only when i enable that user interferance or something in the softmenu... -_-'' and it read as Duron now.. tsk tsk tsk

Did you try the link?

My mod fixed both my and another guys problem with the 2 tone siren.

Plz let me know if it works!

Sentential said:
Did you try the link?

My mod fixed both my and another guys problem with the 2 tone siren.

Plz let me know if it works!

I jsut read it.. It's late here.. i'll post the result tomorrow then.
btw.. the siren is ANNOYING isn't it? just suddenly go off like that!! i hate it so much!! :(

OMG!!! i bended it!! now it won't even BOOT!!
it booted then BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!
wat the?!!??!!?

Last edited:
Back